Monday 7 February 2011

Afrikaners : How to avoid genocide.



You often hear Afrikaans saying untrue stupid things. Things like “ A boer maak ‘n plan” (A boer makes a plan) for example. Judging by Afrikaners the only plan they make over and over is to sit around drinking brandy and being ignorant. Another such idiotic thing they often say is “We are victims of genocide” , to which I always say “Amazingly , not yet !”

So while it’s true that as of yet there has been no agenda to actively kill Afrikaans people, I certainly don’t feel we can hope to preserve the status quo much longer. This is because of four main reasons.

1)Sokkie dancing.


Sokkie dancing is one of those unique social past times which entertainment value would actually be greatly enhanced if everyone died violently. But let me tell you how I real feel about it. There has been something lacking from every sokkie dance I’ve been to, and that thing is an serial killer armed with a machete. Add this one simple aspect and a god awful sokkie dance suddenly has the potential to be awesome. Remove it however and what we’ve got in the worst aspects of drunken incest, fat people and dancing all rolled into one.. There should be a test administered to humanity to determine whether you are allowed to live or not, and the first thing is should ask about is sokkie dancing. So to me that presents an obvious choice. Either stubbornly carry on sokkie dancing, but accept that it will involve a machete. Or stop. You choose.

2)Mag wheels and loud sound systems.

I don’t even know what a mag wheel is. That’s how awesome I am. But I hear Afrikaners talking about them all the time. I think it’s those things they put in the wheels of their Nissan and mazda 1400 bakkies that actually cost more than the whole bakkie. All I know is I’d rather be necklaced by my own tires than have mag wheels. Worse than this they have a tendency to deck their little dutchmobiles out with the loudest crappies speakers imaginable and drive around playing the crappiest, dumbest music available. When I see this happened I can’t believe they do it on purpose and try and credit them with some humanity. I make myself think what happened is they mistake the volume button for the tuner. They aren’t trying to play that idiotic kurt Darren sh!t louder , they’re trying to tune to another station. I need to believe this to help myself sleep at night.

3)The blue bulls.

Don’t get me wrong , I like rugby and I’m not talking about the side. I’m talking about the fans. If we could think of the world of rugby as a rock concert , the blue bulls fans would be the portable toilet. Now it’s a chicken and the egg thing for me. What came first ? Are Afrikaners ignorant and stupid fat pricks because they are blue bulls fans ? Or perhaps blue bulls fans ignorant and stupid fat pricks because they are Afrikaners ? It doesn’t matter anyway. All I know is that you can be sure that sometimes during your weekend your day and general sense of optimism for humanity with be thwarted by some loud drunk asshole in a blue bulls jersey.

4) Afrikaners calling other people stupid.

Is it just me or does anyone else get the general feeling that a group of people whose greatest ever achievement was taking a walk, whose lyrics to a number 1 hit was "boeremeisies rule", who historically pride themselves on being utterly ignorant and solving problems with their fists rather than brains, should not have a lot to say about the intellect of others ? Whenever I hear an Afrikaans person calling someone else's ethnic group stupid I cover my eyes with my hands in case I'm in a glass house. The only thing more ironic that this is an Afrikaans person making fun of a black south African accent. Do I really need to point out the irony here ?

Now if these things could be eradicated I suggest the safety of the Afrikaans people would be greatly enhanced. It’s advice and it’s free. Use it or don’t use it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh don't be so bitchy, Rooster.

    Check out some lekker Afrikaans music here:

    MY HOND FANIE

    http://www.channel24.co.za/Music/Player/740/5e62f75d-0b94-4259-8ffc-1eaeb3733990

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of your sister does her no justice. Was it taken before or after you lovebirds 'found' one another? My guess is the former as she was struggling to keep that hunk of rooster's cock from destroying her tender pussy after your father sowed his seed. I could be wrong, but fuck I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your other website. www.lemonparty.org/theRooster

    Good for you.... I'm sorry if the Afrikaans parent you had didn't accept you due to this, but please know that the rest of us are open minded and will accept you still.

    Contrary to popular belief we're fairly open minded these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that was the worst blog I EVER had to endure. I feel very sorry for your tiny brain. Only because you do not understand a culture, because you are full of prejudices and superficiality does not make it less precious or important. You should maybe reconsider your racist arguments and try to actually interact with Afrikaners, leaving your far-fetched opinions behind, be more tolerant and open your eyes to what is actually happening and not just bubbling whatever kind of crap other people say without contemplating...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ja, and before I forget. Your intellectual statements "being utterly ignorant" and "solving problems with fists rather than with brain" mentioned in reason 4 describes you perfectly. You have shown more violence in reason 1, namely, "a serial killer with a machete is the only thing missing in a sokkie dance", than I have recognised in all Afrikaans people together I have met so far...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey people. I've been entirely ignoring this blog but I see it's actually been quietly ticking over with stupid here. I think I will start to update it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ag Naira don't get your panties in a knot. Afrikaners love to have a go at other cultures but are quick to cry when they are in the "line of fire". Calm the fuck down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody's entitled to an opinion, doesn't matter how misdirected or diluted they are. I agree with regard to the bakkies and the overkill on accessories. But that is just a sub-culture, to put it like that, not all afrikaners are the same. Both in class, culture or intellect. It's a very stereotypical approach a lot of people have to whom, what and when they're exposed to whomever and whatever. Alas there's a bigger picture. We sometime critisize what we don't understand. I say as long as it doesn't bother you, keep it to yourself. Or if you would like, like-minded people to react, keep at it. I think the Rooster has some writing skills, and if he/she develops it and focus on an interesting topic it may be quite entertaining. But if I might make a shot in the dark as to what ethnicity he would be I may just appear to subject myself to the first and best attack, which is a deck that is stacked with racist-cards.
    Like my parents always said, sticks and stones....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the masked compliment in that comment Freudsig. You can check my opinions on women out to in the blog linked to this site.

    ReplyDelete